The goal of the district is to provide a safe learning environment for all students. Any concerns for individual students or that of others is addressed by the district threat assessment team.
Threat Assessment Team
- Matt Young – School Safety and Security Coordinator
- Chris Lantz – School Psychologist
- Melanie Snare, Laura Bilger, Laura Waterman and Karen Dunham – School Counselors
- Sean Cummins, Nick Payne, Gregory Shingle, John Miller, Norma O’Brien, Jonathan Despot and Anna Boughner – Principals and Assistant Principals
- Tim Snare – Student Services Director
- Kristen Miller and Kathleen Hershberger – TIU 11 Social Workers
- Amy Hiquet and Amber Gregg – School Nurses
- Kristina Tharp, Linda Ross and Tia Bafia – School LPNs
The district has planned for learning following the Pendemic. The district created a health and safety plan that ensures the district could return to learning.