- Coordinator: Susan Hartman
- Co-Coordinator: Andrea Stewart
- Secretary: Anita Young
- Treasurer: Kristyn Brown
- Parent Representatives: Marcie Dysard,Melody McCammon and Elizabeth Kauruter
- Teacher Representatives: Dessie Zeek, Ben Walters, Suzanne Mitchell
The Southside Elementary Parent Group, in partnership with the parents, staff, and community, will support and maintain programs to enhance the overall educational development of students to achieve what is best for the students and our school.
- Promote parental involvement in our school.
- Support and enhance school morale.
- Support the instructional and educational environment throughout the school year.
- Promote the welfare of the children by facilitating and encouraging parent-teacher communications.
2021-2022 School Year Meeting Dates:
- Thursday, October 7, 2021 – 6:30 PM
- Thursday, November 4, 2021 – 6:30 PM
- Thursday, December 2, 2021 – 6:30 PM
- Thursday, January 6, 2022 – 6:30 PM
- Thursday, February 3, 2022 – 6:30 PM
- Thursday, March 3, 2022 – 6:30 PM
- Thursday, April 7, 2022 – 6:30 PM
- Thursday, May 5, 2022 – 6:30 PM
- Thursday, June 2, 2022 – 6:30 PM
*Currently all meetings are held in the Southside. Masks are required and Childcare will be provided by Juniata College members of Juniata Instructors of the Future.